Satisfaction that’s off the charts.
Having more time to treat people like people (and not like numbers) is only one reason you’ll like our Infection Management & ABX Stewardship platform. For the rest of the reasons you’ll like our web-based software, let the facts speak for themselves.
Joy In Numbers
Annual average reduction in days of therapy per community.
Total customers who have infection-related penalties from their state.
Average reduction in time allocated to infection tracking and trending.
A Flexible, All-In-One Solution
See why our web-based software has everyone talking, including providers.
Customized Electronic Mapping
- Slow and prevent the spread of infection with an at-a-glance view of real-time tracking and trending across your building and campus
- Easily identify opportunities for staff education
- Manage outbreaks with team member to resident illness surveillance
Improved Patient Outcomes
- Care professionals are able to focus more on care with a simple, user-friendly dashboard
- Save time and money by satisfying CMS-mandated Antimicrobial Stewardship and Infection Control requirements
- Easily provide required information to surveyors with intuitive, quick reports
Convenient Communications with Providers
- Communicate consistently with providers using evidence-based criteria for electronic SBAR generation
- Improve prescription accuracy and stay competitive in the market with electronic community-specific antibiogram
- Facilitate best practices for prescribing habits and quicker infection resolution with antibiotic timeouts
Mobile-Friendly for Direct Care Staff
- Easy web browser log in from mobile device, tablet or computer kiosk to initiate infection surveillance process
- View patient illness information on your active list screen, RN dashboard, as well as your custom building map
- Avoid data duplication with a built-in EMR automation
- Early illness detection
- Spread the workload and produce reports at the touch of a button— real-time tracking of infection with no manual calculations, backtracking or paper documentation
Staff & Enterprise Infection Support
- Improve resource management with tracking and trending of infections with clinical staff and enterprise-wide employees
- Bird’s-eye view of your community’s infections to provide support, education and comparisons between buildings and communities
Visitor Contact Tracing
- Track incoming visitors and vendors with option to issue Stop/Hold if they indicate signs of illness
- Manage contact tracing precautions when a visitor later shows signs of illness such as tests positive for COVID-19
Saving Staff Time
What took the IPCO nurse 15 minutes to do prior to Peerlytics is now taking 1-2 minutes.Steph, DON
Everything went great. This was hands down the best survey I’ve ever had dealing with infections.Mandi, IPCO Nurse
Reporting Made Easy
The surveyor sat with me to view the dashboard. I ran an antibiotic usage report and she was impressed, especially with the active cases map and ability to track infections and sensitivities throughout our building. Kudos to Peerlytics!Erin, Nurse Manager
Together we can do really cool things.
For a full demonstration of our web-based solution, schedule a one-on-one strategy session with a Peerlytics expert. We look forward to learning more about your team and care environment.
Give Your Team the Download
Share this 2-page brochure with your team or leader to better demonstrate why our Infection Management & ABX Stewardship platform helps care organizations improve outcomes.
Help your team quickly identify signs of risk for medication adverse events and infection survey deficiencies throughout your building, campus and organization. Our checklist makes it easy.
Committed to your Success
Connecting with Peerlytics tech support is easy through your customized dashboard, where you’ll find contact information and real-time availability status.
Bring your care team up to speed on our Infection Management & ABX Stewardship product with our complimentary virtual training sessions.
Stay informed of the latest news, studies and methodologies related to clinical infection control and antibiotic stewardship with basic and frequent updates built into the software.
Whether you’re in direct care or management, finding a better way to do your work, improve care and save money is a click away.
Send Us a Note
Schedule a Strategy Session
If you’d like to schedule a strategy session, please choose a time and a date through our Calendly portal.